Tuesday 14 November 2017

Happy Death Day: Movie Review

I saw this movie (Happy Death Day) a few days ago, and I think it is a great movie, so I decided to speak on it a little. The movie was released in the U.S a couple of weeks back...October 13th (2017) to be precise.

First of all, I can't say the movie can be put into one box when it comes to describing what genre it is. It has a little bit of everything; comedy, romance, horror, suspense, mystery, etc. I love the psychological thriller mix in it; you can never guess how it would end...when you feel it has ended and you have figured it all out, another twist in the plot appears. I love the movie for this.







Oh, yea, I didn't even talk about the movie plot. Well, I don't want to give too much away, so let me just say...It is a movie about a girl who wakes up drunk in a boy's dorm room, ends up being killed before the end of the day, only to wake up in the dorm room again to start the same day all over. She keeps repeating the same day till she figured out who killed her.

She is very unlikable at the beginning of the movie, but I bet you you would like her at the end. It just kinda makes us understand how circumstances can turn people better, or worse. Great movie. I would give it a 9 out of 10 in rating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment